Risk management: consulting and software for Fire & Rescue Services
Click the button below to read the case study or click the video to hear General Manager Dan Tasker talking about the role of Process Evolution in supporting transformation in Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service.
Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service develops ‘Activity Based Crewing’ model
West Midlands Fire Service embeds evidence based toolset in its decision making processes
Our evidence-based consulting service
1. Scope: what needs to be done? We meet with stakeholders so that we can establish a single-team approach and a shared understanding of objectives, priorities and context. This is crystallised in the scoping report.
2. Baseline and diagnose: where are you now? We capture data from client systems and using our powerful analytical tools are able to show clients what is really happening rather than what they think is happening. With a baseline for current processes, performance and workload, we can clarify the rationale for change and identify areas of opportunity.
3. Model, evaluate & optimise: what are the options for handling demand? With our suite of modelling software, we can use our client data to run a series of accurate 'what-if?' scenarios. These allow you to determine the consequences and costs of, say, adjusting performance targets, the number and categories of vehicles and staff and changes in organisation structures - without the risk and cost of real-life experiments.
4. Report and recommend: what do you need to do?We work with our clients to agree the clear evidence-based options. They are then equipped to make sound decisions about how best to maximise performance and make savings.
5. Support implementation: how do you adapt? We continue to support clients throughout the implementation phase, helping to keep the programme on-track by monitoring the realisation of benefits, responding to real-world change and carrying out on-going analysis.